Free consultation hotline
Application conditions for business vehicle license plate (Yue Z license plate) of Hong Kong and Macao entering and leaving the mainland
Foreign invested enterprises
1. foreign merchants, Hongkong merchants, Macao merchants and Taiwan merchants investing in Guangdong Province, whose tax amount in Guangdong province in the previous year meets the following conditions, can apply for the business vehicle index of Hongkong in and out of the mainland:
If the tax amount of the previous year reaches 150000 yuan or more, the first commercial vehicle index can be applied for; if the tax amount of the previous year reaches 500000 yuan or more, the second commercial vehicle index can be applied for; if the tax amount of the previous year reaches 1 million yuan or more, the third commercial vehicle index can be applied for; from the fourth commercial vehicle index, the tax amount of the previous year will increase by 1 million yuan One more business vehicle index can be added for RMB, up to 15 (including all business vehicle indexes of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao that the merchant has applied for).
2. If the same internal undertaking unit has multiple investment merchants, the tax payment shall be calculated according to the investment proportion of the investment merchants.
3. If the same investment merchant invests in more than one internal undertaking unit, only one internal undertaking unit can be selected for handling.
4. Only one currently open port can be selected for the business vehicle index of Hong Kong's entry and exit from the mainland. After the port is selected, it cannot be changed.
5. For the investment merchants who have applied for the business vehicle indexes of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao (excluding the port indexes of Hong Kong Zhuhai Macao Bridge), if they need to apply for the additional indexes, they shall apply for the incremental indexes in the above application condition 1.
Application conditions for license plate of business vehicle entering and leaving the mainland of Hong Kong and Macao
1. The indicators of Hong Kong Inbound official vehicles shall be determined by the Guangdong Hong Kong transit vehicle technology meeting group. Issue vehicle license according to official letter from vehicle management department or Government Logistics Service Department of Hong Kong government.
2. The indicators of Macao's inbound official vehicles shall be determined by the Guangdong Macao transit vehicle technology meeting group, and Macao shall handle up to 50 inbound official vehicle driving licenses every year. According to the official letter of the Municipal Council of Macao (General Administration of Civil Affairs), issue vehicle license plate. Report - treatment personnel - seal relevant food - report to health supervision department - investigate - complete investigation report - complete rehabilitation measures - develop improvement measures
Conditions for application of business vehicle license plate (FV license plate) for entry and exit of the mainland to Hong Kong
1. The state-owned enterprises, collective enterprises and private enterprises that have paid taxes of more than 1 million yuan in the previous year and registered in Guangdong Province can apply for one mainland business vehicle index (not to be added).
2. For financial institutions registered in Guangdong province or branches of financial institutions registered in the mainland in Guangdong Province, if the amount of tax paid in the previous year reaches more than 1 million yuan, they can apply for one mainland business vehicle index (not to be added).
Conditions for application of license plate for business vehicle in and out of Hong Kong and Macao
Registration type of business vehicle driving license plate for mainland access to Hong Kong and Macao
Guangdong provincial Party and government organs at all levels, departments directly under the party and government organs, public institutions and social organizations may apply for the license plate for the entry and exit of official cars from Hong Kong and Macao.
No additional license plate shall be issued for mainland official vehicles entering and leaving Hong Kong and Macao.