Free consultation hotline
TVP Hong Kong Technology voucher scheme
The Hong Kong Technology voucher scheme (TVP), launched by the innovation and technology department in November 2016, aims to support local unlisted enterprises to use technology services and programs to improve productivity or upgrade their business processes. The innovation and technology fund will provide up to HK $600000 in digital transformation funds for each eligible enterprise.
HK $15000 up to
Only by submitting an application for science and technology coupons to the innovation and science department, and after the science and technology coupons program committee has successfully approved the project, Alibaba cloud will provide 5% sponsorship for products consumed by Alibaba cloud in the form of coupons.
It is only necessary to submit an application for science and technology coupons to the innovation and science department. Whether or not the science and technology coupons program committee has approved your project, alicloud will give you a Hong Kong dollar 1000 * (US $125) alicloud product and service coupon. (please refer to the terms and conditions for details)
1. Submit project plan to Alibaba cloud
2. Receive alicloud's offer
3. Notify Alibaba cloud about the application review results
4. Use your alicloud coupons now
Qualifications • registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (bro) (cap. 310)
• business applicants must carry on substantive business in Hong Kong during the application period
• non listed companies of all sizes are TVP compliant
Each qualified enterprise can get up to HK $600000, and the technology voucher will be matched in the mode of 3 (government): 1 (enterprise / institution)
• up to six corporate projects can be approved with a cumulative capital cap of HK $600000
• to learn more about TVP,